登录站点

用户名

密码

gossip girl 第二季 第9集

已有 228 次阅读  2009-05-25 05:19   标签gossip  girl 

Gossip girl here...|"八卦女" 驾到...

Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.|为您带来曼哈顿上流社会第一手的八卦内幕

You confided in Dan and even Blair. Everyone but me.|你信任Dan甚至Blair 每个人除了我

So that's it?|那就这样了?

- We can't even be friends?  - Well,we were never really friends,remember?|- 我们甚至都不能做朋友吗?  - 哦 我们从来都不是朋友 记得吗?

- Hope you don't mind,but we've,uh,we've got a lodger.  - Make yourself at home.|- 希望你们不介意 但 我们 呃 我们有了个房客  - 不要拘束

Have you seen my sketchbook?|见过我的素描本吗?

- Whoa,sorry!  - Oh,my god.|- 哇 对不起!  - 哦 天啊

Yale is your dream,and you deserve to go here more than I do.|耶鲁是你的梦想 你比我更应该去那里

You can't share this.|你不该连这也分享

We'll find a way.|我们会找到解决的方法的

I'm gonna give you a second chance.|我会再给你个机会

If you can tell me the fate of Cecil the caterpillar|如果你能告诉我Cecil毛毛虫的命运

I will go out with you.|我就和你约会

I just realized that I... I do know Aaron.|我只是刚意识到我... 我确实认识Aaron

We went to summer camp together. We got married.|我们一起去了夏令营 我们还结婚了

There was a small ceremony with licorice rings.|举行了一个小型的甘草戒指婚礼

You should do your own clothing line.|你应该做你自己的衣服品牌

I can model them. Max will do some photos.|我可以做你的模特 Max拍照

That guy was taking advantage of you.|那家伙在利用你

You are not my father,and you are not my brother,|你不是我爸 又不是我哥

so why do you care so much?|你为什么要管这么多?

Can I at least have my dress back?|我能不能至少带走我的裙子?

You touch this dress,you will never set foot in here again.|如果你碰这裙子 你将永不会再踏足这里

And who am I?|想知道我是谁?

That's a secret I'll never tell.|这是个永恒的秘密

You know you love me.|你知道你爱我

X.O.X.O.,gossip girl.|X.O.X.O. 绯闻女孩

Spotted at mood Jenny Humphrey buying 16 yards of tulle.|注意 Jenny Humphrey买了16码的薄纱

But since when does Eleanor Waldorf|但Eleanor Waldorf什么时候拿钱

pay for her purchases with a penny jar?|买过布料?

They say a stitch in time saves nine.|他们说及时一针可省九针

Will it save little J. ?|但这会拯救小J吗?

We are going to blow them away.|我们要让他们大吃一惊

We better,otherwise I am so dead.|最好这样 否则我就死定了

Dude,have you seen the time?|小姐 你看时间没?

At least your brother and the lodger went to go see a movie.|至少你哥和那房客去看电影了

Yeah,that's Nate avoiding me once again.|是啊 这是Nate又一次避开我

He's still acting like|他还表现得

he didn't stick his tongue down your throat?|像是没狂吻你?

Yeah. Ew.|是啊 啊呜

Well,amnesia doesn't really happen till after sex with guys,|哦 在和男人上床之前他们应该不会健忘的

so what's his problem?|那他怎么了?

I don't know. He used to date Vanessa?|我不知道 他曾经约会过Vanessa?

I'm Dan's little sister? Too young? I wouldn't know.|而我又是Dan的小妹? 太小? 我不会知道

- We don't talk.  - So what? After tonight you'll be so famous,|- 我们没聊过  - 那又怎样? 今晚之后你将会很出名

- you'll have ten Nate Archibalds.  - Yeah,except I only want the one.|- 十个Nate Archibalds都有了  - 是啊 除了我最想要的那个

Okay,fine,then you have to make the move.|好吧 那你就得主动

That's the only way it's gonna work.|这是唯一有用的方法了

- Oh,my god. Is that the time?  - I told you.|- 噢 天哪 到时间了?  - 我告诉你了

Okay,yeah. You need to sew way faster,|好吧 你得快点缝了

because we are so screwed. Ready or not,|因为我们时间太紧了 不管准备好没

we're putting on a fashion show.|我们都将上演一场时装秀

I just... I think they're up to something,man,|我只是... 我想他们在策划什么 伙计

with their closed doors and this private thing for Eleanor.|关着门 为Eleanor做秘密任务

Jenny... she didn't say anything to you?|Jenny... 她没对你说什么吗?

Uh,no,no.|呃 没 没有

But we haven't talked much this week,so...|这周我们没怎么聊 所以...

She seemed weirdly happy that we were leaving the house.|对我们出来她高兴的有点古怪

Like how much privacy does she really need|好像她真的需要多少私人空间

to watch "project runway" and eat pizza?|来观看 "T型台计划" 和吃比萨?

- Oh,oh. Hold on a second. Ooh,it's Jordan.  - Who?|- 噢 哦 等会 唔 是Jordan  - 谁?

The,uh,you know,the T.A. from Yale.|那个 呃 你知道的 那个耶鲁的助教

She was trying to get me a recommendation?|她正尝试给我写推荐信?

You... you hooked up with her.|你... 你泡的那个妞

Oh,yeah,that's right. Jordan.|噢 是 对 那个Jordan

Oh,it's good to be Nate.|哦 做Nate真好

"I had three professors read your stories.|"我让3个教授读了你的故事

I'll call you later."|过会给你电话"

Hey,that sounds like good news.|嘿 听起来是好消息啊

Good? No. It means she had the first one read it.|好消息? 不是 这是说她让第一个教授读了

He didn't like it. Neither did the second,and after the third,|他不喜欢 第二个也不喜欢 第三个后

she probably just gave up.|她可能就直接放弃了

And why text before calling if you don't need to soften the blow?|如果不是为了减轻你的打击 为什么打电话前给你短信?

Or she was somewhere she couldn't talk,so she sent a text.|或者她现在不方便打电话 所以给你短信

With an imagination like that,you should be a writer.|都能想象到这种地步 你应该是个作家

- Hey,where are you going?  - I... I can't concentrate on a movie right now.|- 嘿 你去哪里?  - 我... 我现在没心看电影

I I I gotta... I gotta go home and stare at my phone.|我 我 我要... 我要回家等电话去

Maybe you could talk to Jenny,figure out what's going on.|也许你可以和Jenny谈谈 看看怎么回事

Yeah,sounds like a great idea.|对 听起来是个好主意

My father went to Yale,|我爸是耶鲁毕业的

and I've wanted to go there ever since I was a little girl.|所以当我还是个小女孩的时候就想去那

How nice.|不错啊

So,Serena,tell me about Karl Lagerfeld's birthday party.|那么 Serena 跟我说说Karl Lagerfeld的生日派对

Oh,it... it was fun|哦 那... 那很好玩

but did you know Blair's mother is a designer?|你知道Blair的妈妈是个设计师吗?

You know,when Dean Berube suggested I meet with you,|你知道吗 当Berube院长建议我见见你时

I had no idea you would be such a delight.|我没想到你是如此的出色

- Yes,thank you. Bye.  - Oh,excuse me. My husband's on his way out.|- 是的 谢谢 再见  - 哦 抱歉 我丈夫正要出去

- Malchus,this is Serena Vander Woodsen.  - Good afternoon.|- Malchus 这是Serena Vander Woodsen  - 下午好

Uh,hi,and my best friend Blair Waldorf.|呃 嗨 这是我最好的朋友Blair Waldorf

Pleased to meet you.|很高兴见到你

what am I doing here?|我来这干嘛?

Liz and her husband are both prominent Yale donors|Liz和她丈夫都是耶鲁大学著名的捐助者

- and good friends with the Dean.  - Well,just like their good friend the Dean,|- 也是院长的好朋友  - 可是 就像他们的好朋友院长一样

- they only have eyes for you.  - Come on,B.,you can do this. Yale is your dream.|- 他们只关注你  - 别这样 B 你可以的 耶鲁是你的梦想

- Just stop cracking your knuckles.  - Well,as pleasant as this has been,|- 不要再拝你的手指了  - 事情愉快地进行到此

I'm afraid I'm going to have to run.|我恐怕要离开了

My husband's off to his business dinner,|我丈夫去赴商务宴会了

and before I meet my friends from Bryn Mawr,|在我去见来自Bryn Mawr的朋友之前

- I have to order room service for my daughter.  - Oh,no. She's gonna be here by herself all night?|- 得去帮我女儿叫客房服务  - 哦 不是吧 她要整晚自己一人呆在这里?

Oh,Emma doesn't mind. As long as she has her Harry Potter book|哦 Emma不会介意的 只要她有哈利波特的书

and a bowl of ice cream,she's happy as a clam.|和冰激凌 她就会很高兴的

Uh,no,Blair will take her to a movie.|呃 不 Blair会带她去看电影的

I... I would take her myself,|我... 我想自己带她去

- but I've got something with my family,so...  - Well,Emma would love that.|- 但我和家人约好了 所以...  - 哦 Emma会很高兴的

You sure you don't mind? Emma,dear?|你确定不介意吗? Emma 亲爱的?

Come here.|过来一下

Anything for the friends of Dean Berube.|愿意为Berube院长的朋友做任何事

Yes,mother? Serena's friend...|- 怎么了 妈妈?  - Serena的朋友...

Blair.|Blair

Yes,would like to take you to a movie.|对 想带你去看电影

Oh,thank you.|噢 谢谢

This is gonna be fun.|这会很有趣的

Yeah.|是啊

Hello.|哈喽

Hey. Um,what are you doing here?|嘿 呃 你在这做什么呢?

Uh,I just had a meeting with the collector.|呃 刚和一些收集家开了个会

- So did you figure out...  - Cecil the caterpillar. Camp Suisse.|- 那你想出 ...  - 毛毛虫Cecil 瑞士夏令营

We got married and exchanged licorice rings.|我们结了婚 还交换了甘草戒指

- And you ate yours five minutes after the ceremony.  - Yeah.|- 你在婚礼后五分钟就吃了你的戒指  - 对啊

When did you finally remember?|你最终是什么时候想起的?

Um,about the time you were speeding away with a girl on the back of your motorcycle.|呃 大约是你和你摩托车后座的女孩快速离开时

Audra. Yeah,she's just a friend.|Audra 是的 她只个朋友

No,I recognized you the moment you walked in the gallery.|可 我在你走进画廊时就认出你了

No,you didn't,but it's okay.|不 你没有 不过没关系

Some faces you don't forget.|一些你没忘记的脸孔

Um... you know,I have this charity gala.|呃... 你知道的 我要参加个慈善活动

It's actually here,and I wouldn't normally go,|事实上就在这 通常我不会去

but my mom's being honored and my brother's out of town,|但我妈妈是贵宾而我弟弟又出城了

- and I'm rambling,but I was wondering...  - I'm late! I know.|- 所以我只能瞎逛 但我想...  - 我迟到了 我知道

- I was thinking maybe we could,uh...  - Mm. I'm sorry.|- 我在想或许而我们可以 呃...  - 呣 对不起

Hey,uh,maybe in another nine years.|嘿 呃 或许再过9年吧

What was that about?|那是什么意思?

Jenny,come on. The van is almost here.|Jenny 快点 货车快到了

Eleanor's going to kill herself after tonight.|Eleanor今晚过后会自杀的

I know. I just have a few more things to do.|我知道 只是还有点事要做

Dan?|Dan?

What are you doing here?|你来这做什么?

I spy with my little eye someone getting busted.|我亲眼看到有人被逮到了

Is my mom gone?|我妈走了吗?

Yes.|是的

So what kind of movies do you like?|那么你喜欢什么样的电影?

Something where the animals sing or...|有动物唱歌的或...

Oh,sweet heaven.|哦 亲爱的上帝

So Muffy Mcdonough's been bragging|原来Muffy Mcdonough一直是在吹嘘

about how she's gonna lose her virginity|她要怎样失去处女之身

because she finally landed a date with the lacrosse captain.|因为她最终还是和曲棍球队长恋爱

They call him "the de-virginator."|大家都叫他 "辣手摧花"

Oh,my god. Stop your mouth from moving.|哦 天哪 闭上你的嘴

But now that I finally have the night away from mom and dad,|但现在我终于有一夜能脱离我爸妈的掌控

we'll see who's first.|我到要看看谁是第一

- I'm saying T.T.F.N. to my... you know what.  - Or maybe we'll see how your mom feels|- 我在说 回头见 对我的... 你知道是什么  - 也许我们该看看你妈

about your little clearance sale lohan.|怎么看你的这种廉价的清凉小衫

Please. I heard you talking about getting into Yale.|拜托 我听到你们在讨论进耶鲁大学

Well,Dean Berube is,like,my uncle,|那 Berube院长 就像我叔叔一样

so help me or I tell him how you took me to a club and got me wasted.|所以你要帮我 否则我告诉他你怎么带我去俱乐部 毁了我

Rumor has it that lady B.'s been outfoxed by a young fox.|有谣言说 B被一个年轻狐狸耍了

Got a credit card,fake I.D.,and I want Bacardi and a boy.|用假的身份证弄张信用卡 我还要百家地酒和一个男孩

This body's open for business.|我现在开始营业了

It seems only one ivory tower is being stormed tonight.|今晚好像只有一座象牙塔被袭击了

- You quit Eleanor's?  - I had to. She was using me.|- 你从Eleanor那辞职了?  - 我必须这么做 她在利用我

Does dad know about it? No,of course dad doesn't know.|爸爸知道吗? 不 当然不知道

What am I saying? You haven't been shipped off|我说什么呢? 你都还没被关

- to a convent yet.  - Hey,Dan,just take it easy.|- 起来  - 嘿 Dan 放松点

- Nate,look,I'm sorry,but this is none of your business.  - Dan,I promise I'll tell dad everything tomorrow.|- Nate 听着 非常抱歉 但这不关你的事  - Dan 我保证明天会告诉爸一切的

- I just... I really need tonight. I've worked so hard.  - For... for what? What is this?|- 我只是... 我真需要这一晚 我那么努力的工作  - 为了... 为了什么? 这是什么?

- Stop! We're putting on a guerilla fashion show.  - I don't know what that means.|- 停! 我们正上演一场游击型的时装秀  - 我不知道那什么意思

Okay. These dresses... I made them.|好了 这些衣服... 我做的

And... and Agnes and her friends are gonna model.|还有... Agnes和她的朋友们做模特

Please,Dan. Tonight's the one chance|求你了 Dan 今晚就是个机会

I have to show everyone what I can do.|向大家展示我能做什么

Ivan,I swear if that van's not here in ten minutes,|Ivan 我发誓那货车十分钟内不出现

you're not getting those photos of me.|你不会拿到我那些照片的

Are we busted now or what?|我们被逮到了还是怎么?

Dan,please. I just need a few hours.|Dan 求你了 我只需要几个小时

Then I'll tell dad everything.|然后我会告诉爸爸一切

All right.|好吧

I,uh,I I just need to think.|我 呃 我 我 我需要考虑一下

Well,you finally did it...|好了 你终于做到了...

- Made absolutely sure I'm never gonna get into Yale.  - What are you talking about?|- 确信我永远进不了耶鲁  - 你在说什么呢?

Little Emma... turns out she's less Holly Hobbie|小Emma... 原来不像Holly Hobbie(圣洁女王)

- and more Jenna Jameson.  - Can you speak plainly?|- 更像Jenna Jameson(AV女王)  - 你能说的直白点吗?

She's determined to become a woman on my watch,|她决定在我的看管下变成女人

and if I don't help pimp her out,she's gonna|如果我不帮她拉皮条客 她就去

- character-assassinate me to the dean.  - I don't understand. I thought she liked ice cream and magic.|- 院长那诋毁我  - 我不明白 原以为她只喜欢冰淇淋和魔法呢

- Next time leave the scheming to the experts. What are those?  - Pictures from camp suisse.|- 下次把这种事交给专家处理 那是什么?  - 瑞士夏令营的照片

Aaron dressed up as Cecil the caterpillar.|Aaron扮成毛毛虫Cecil

I bumped into him outside the palace.|我在宫殿外偶然撞到了他

- The guy gave you a ring pop when you were 6. Move on.  - It was licorice,and I was 8.|- 那个你6岁的时给你糖戒指的家伙 往前看  - 那是甘草的 还有那时我8岁

Ancient,unimportant history. Focus,Serena.|太古老了 不重要的历史 集中精力 Serena

You got me into this,and I'm not losing Yale|是你把我扯进来的 我不要因为那

- because of that little tart's libido.  - Why don't you just occupy her for a while?|- 小妓女的性欲而失去耶鲁  - 你为什么不让她做会事呢?

Take her to the charity gala. When you get there,|你把她带会慈善晚会去 当你们到那

you can say you didn't know how lame it would be.|你可以说不知道晚会这么差劲

Then it's time for her to go home. You're off the hook.|然后她也该回家了 你就解脱了

So I checked out "gossip girl,"|我看了 "绯闻女孩"

- and I'm thinking we hit Socialista before Beatrice.  - See what I'm dealing with?|- 我在想我们是在Beatrice前打击Socialista的  - 看到我在应付什么人了吗?

Emma,I was thinking,where is the glory|Eemma 我正想和那些可能会把你拍到Nanny Cam上

in bedding down with some dirty Manhattan hipster|的曼哈顿贵族们睡觉

who's probably filming you on the Nanny Cam?|的荣耀在哪呢

You really want to make Muffy jealous?|你真想要Muffy妒忌你吗?

Have your flower plucked by one of the elite.|那就找一个曼哈顿贵族

And where would I find someone like that?|那我到哪去找那样的人呢?

Luckily,we know the place.|很幸运 我们知道那个地方

But you're gonna have to pay a visit to my closet first.|但你得先去看一下我衣橱

Ooh.|噢

Sorry. Thing about a caffee people weirdly want service.|真抱歉 忙着做人们都想要的咖啡

Come on,V.,what... what am I gonna do?|快点 V 什么... 我要做什么?

- You gotta give me something here.  - She's telling your dad tomorrow,|- 你得给我点建议  - 她明天会跟你爸讲的

and whatever this whole fashion show thing is,|不管这整场服装秀会怎么回事

- it sounds like she put a lot of work into it.  - So we... we all just cover for her... you,me,Nate?|- 听起来好像她投入了很多  - 那我们... 我们都只为她掩护... 你 我 Nate?

Don't lump me with Nate. He's your friend.|不要把我和Nate扯在一起 他是你朋友

Are... are we ever gonna talk about this?|- 我们... 我们谈论过这个吗?

- Even he was living there with no electricity,no furniture...  - You did the right thing.|- 即使他住在没电 没家具的那里  - 你做对了

Which is why you haven't been to the loft since he moved in.|那就是你在他搬进后从不进阁楼的原因

- Just tell me. Do you still have feelings for him?  - Nate hates me.|- 告诉我 你对他还有感觉吗?  - Nate恨我

- That's not what I asked.  - Nate and I tried. It didn't work. End of story.|- 答非所问  - Nate和我努力过了 没用 我们完了

I'm just saying,if you like him,|我是说 如果你喜欢他

you should tell him,because Nate is a good guy.|就该告诉他 因为Nate是个好男孩

It's funny how you're ready to condemn your sister,|真是搞笑 你是那么的谴责你妹妹?

but Nate,who's done some pretty questionable things,|但对做了这么多可疑事情的Nate

- gets a free pass. I get she lied...  - No. No. It's not about the lying.|- 却毫不指责 我知道她撒谎了...  - 不 不 这跟撒谎无关

I... I don't want her to get in trouble.|我... 我不想让她陷入麻烦

What if she's about to make a huge,life-altering mistake,|如果她要犯一个巨大且改变人生的错误

and I don't stop her?|我也不阻止她?

Who's about to make a huge mistake?|谁要犯巨大的错误?

Well,what do we have here?|看看 这来了什么人?

Allow me to introduce myself.|允许我自我介绍一下

I'm Chuck...|我叫Chuck

Bass. Oh,my god. I read about you on "gossip girl."|Bass 哦 天哪 我在 "绯闻女孩" 里看到过你

You're... you're|你是... 你

like the devil.|像个恶魔

Finally some truth in advertising.|最终会真相大白的

Headed out,are we?|出去 走吗?

Serena,Blair and I are going to the gala.|我和Serena Blair要去慈善晚会

- Hope you're coming?  - Well,I'm all for company on a Saturday night,|- 希望你也来?  - 呃 周六晚上我全程作陪

but the only thing I like that aged is my Scotch.|但我喜欢那些老人的唯一一件事就是有威士忌可喝

What? It's old people?|什么? 都是老人?

- Blair told me it was all hot guys.  - Sounds to me like you're being taken for a ride.|- Blair告诉我都是帅哥  - 听起来好像你被骗了

Well,how about you take me for a ride instead?|那 如果是你在骗我呢?

Buckman,could you pass this to Miss Serena?|Buckman 你能把这带给Serena小姐吗?

It was with the concierge.|是从门房那拿的

Looks like you've just hooked yourself a Bass.|看来你给自己钓了一个Bass家族的人

You look beautiful. Can we go now?|你看起来很美 可以走了吗?

Patience,love.|耐心点 宝贝

The sooner we get there,the sooner the jig is up.|我们越早到那 她完蛋的越快

I'll go check on the vestal virgin.|我要去看看那位贞女

Left at the concierge,miss.|放在门房那的 小姐

Thank you.|谢谢

- Well-played,Cecil.  - She's gone!|- 做得不错 Cecil  - 她不见了!

- Who?  - Who do you think? Emma!|- 谁?  - 还能有谁? Emma!

Jenny,you should wait for Dan.|Jenny 你应该等Dan回来

No,there's no time. This is my one chance I have|不 没时间了 这是我的一个机会

to prove that I can be a designer.|我必须证明我能做一名设计师

Otherwise it's back to being little J. at constance,|否则就变回一层不变的小女孩Jenny

except worse this time,because everyone's gonna know I failed.|除非这次更糟 因为每人都会知道我失败了

And since when are you so worried?|何时起你这么担心了?

You haven't spoken two words to me all week.|整个星期你都没跟我说过两个词

Careful,guys! Those are couture!|小心点 伙计! 那都是设计服!

Hey,why do you keep eating those pot brownies?|嘿 为什么你总吃罐装巧克力?

- You know sugar makes you spaz.  - Jenny,come on. I mean,you know it's complicated.|- 你知道糖分会让你更蠢  - Jenny 别这样 我是说 你知道这很复杂

Do you care about me? Prove it.|你在乎我吗? 证明给我看

Come with me.|和我一起去

Maybe I should drive.|也许我应该去开车

Okay,come on,guys!|好了 开车 伙计们!

This train wagon is on the move!|货车开动了!

Is that Nate?|那是Nate吗?

Hey! Hey,stop!|嘿! 嘿 停车!

Stop!|停车!

Wow. A real limo.|哇 真正的豪华车

This is so perfect.|太完美了

Uh,by the way,My name is...|呃 顺便说下 我叫...

Let's not ruin it with talking.|别让谈话破坏了气氛

Fine.|好的

Spotted... Bass taking the bait...|注意... Bass带着钩饵...

Straight to business then.|那直入正题吧

Jailbait,that is.|应该是 未成年少女

- Text him.  - I've texted him six times.|- 发短信给他  - 我发过六次了

Well,text him again before he screws that girl|那 再发 不要让他上了那女孩

- and any other chance that I had of getting into Yale!  - I put out an A.P.B. on "gossip girl"|- 毁了我进耶鲁的机会!  - 我在 "绯闻女孩" 上用Emma的照片

with Emma's facebook picture on it.|发了寻人启事

Every girl in Manhattan will be on the lookout. Chuck!|曼哈顿的每个女孩子都会注意的 Chuck!

You! What did you do with her?|你! 你对她做了什么?

Hey! She assaulted me,demanded I deflower her.|嘿! 她突袭我 让我上她

Oh,limos and virgins,your specialty.|呃 豪华车和处女 你的专长

Just so you know,while there are few things|正如你所知道的 我认为神圣的东西很少

I consider sacred,the back of the limo is one of them.|但豪华车后座是其中之一

When she realized she couldn't ride this thoroughbred,|她意识到她不能驾驭我这优良种马时

she bolted.|她就离开了

Last time I saw her,she was heading in a cab downtown.|最后见到她时 她正走向一辆去市中心的出租车

Hey,E. just texted me... She said the bartender at 1 oak|嘿 E发短信来... 她说一棵橡树酒吧的酒保说

- says E. Boardman just used her credit card there.  - She didn't waste any time. Come on.|- E. Boardman刚在那用过她的信用卡  - 她还真不浪费时间 我们走

I can't go. I have my mom's thing.|我不能去 我还有我妈的事呢

What? No! You're coming. You owe me,both of you!|什么? 不! 你要去 这是欠我的 你们俩!

Come on!|快点!

Jenny,what are we doing here at the palace?|Jenny 我们来皇宫酒店干什么?

This is the New York philanthropic society's|这是纽约慈善界的

- annual gala.  - I know.|- 年度晚会  - 我知道

I'm no fashion expert,but shouldn't the people|我不是时尚专家 但是人们不会

- seeing your show be,like,not friends with my mom?  - We're looking for financial backers.|- 看你的服装秀 就像 不是我妈的朋友?  - 我们在找赞助商

Everyone is gonna be here tonight...|每个富人今晚都会来这里...

Fortune 500 C.E.O.s,Lvmh,Ppr,Hearst.|世界500强的总经理们 Lvmh Ppr Hearst(品牌)

We're looking for people with money who can get us press.|我们在找能出资帮我们宣传的有钱人

Well,looks like you've done your homework,but...|看起来你已经做过调查了 但...

I have. Sometimes the ends have to justify the means.|没错 有时候结局能证明方法是对的

Here. I pulled you a suit on the way out.|这个 我给你找了套过时的西装

It would really mean a lot to me if you stayed.|如果你能留下来对我意义非凡

I don't see her.|我没看见她

I'll talk to the bartender.|我去找酒保问问

You have to admit,the licorice ring was sweet.|你得承认 甘草指环很甜

Look,even if you're just being literal,|听着 即使你是字面意思

I don't want to hear another word about your Albatross|在我找到我的目标之前

until we find mine.|不想再听关于你的一个词

There she is.|她在那边

Oh,my god.|上帝呀

Look.|瞧瞧

Looks like you got nailed,just not in the way you wanted.|看来你已定住了 只不过不是你想要的那种方式

Give me time.|给我点时间

- Serge and I were just moving the party over to his place.  - "Serge"? Honestly,how tacky are you?|- 我和Serge打算去他那里的派对  - "serge"? 说实话 你有多寒酸?

- Okay,you guys,let's go. come on.  - Serena!|- 好了 你们 我们走 快点  - Serena!

- Hey,you should have called.  - Scott,hey.|- 嘿 你应该先打个电话来的  - Scott 嘿

- Don't worry. I have a table for you.  - Wait! Wait! No!|- 别担心 我给你找个位置  - 等等! 等等! 不!

Get out of my... Stop her!|让开... 拦住她!

Emma!|Emma!

Excu... Ew!|让... 哎呦!

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Oh,my god.|噢 天哪

Excuse me,miss.|打扰一下 小姐

Can I have your name,please?|能问下你的名字吗?

Uh,yeah,it's Erica. Erica Van Der Woodsen.|呃 好 我是Erica Erica Van Der Woodsen

Sometimes they leave off the "a."|有时候会省略掉 "a"

My... my parents are the,uh,the guests of honor.|我... 我父母是 呃 是贵宾

Oh. Okay,thanks.|哦 好的 谢谢

Yeah.|嗯

What am I doing?|我在做什么呀?

Jenny?|Jenny?

Hi,Mrs. Bass.|嗨 Bass夫人

Um...|呃...

congratulations.|祝贺你

I didn't,uh,I didn't know you were receiving an award.|我不知道 呃 不知道你要来领奖

It's really...|真是...

uh,really... it's really great.|呃 真是... 太棒了

Well,thank you.|呃 谢谢

Um,honestly,I hate being the center of attention,|说实话 我不喜欢成为万众瞩目的焦点

but,um...  So,um,who are you here with?|但 呃... 那 呣 你和谁一起来的?

- Oh,well,uh...  - She's with me.|- 噢 呃...  - 她是和我一起的

- Oh!  - Yeah,my mom couldn't make it,and,um,|- 噢!  - 对 我妈妈不能来 然后 呃

she asked me to fill in,so I invited Jenny.|让我代为出席 所以我邀请了Jenny

Oh,that is so sweet. Have you seen Serena?|哦 那真好 你们看见Serena了吗?

- No,I haven't,actually. I'm sorry.  - Okay.|- 没 事实上 没有 不好意思  - 好的

- Do you want to get something to drink?  - Yeah,that'd be great.|- 想喝点什么吗?  - 嗯 那不错

Excuse us.|失陪了

My god,you're shaking.|天 你在发抖

Yeah,I didn't... I didn't know that Lily and Bart|对 我不... 我不知道Lily和Bart

were getting an award,and I'm about to ruin the night|今晚会来领奖 我差点毁了

- of... of people who've only ever been nice to me,Nate.  - Then just forget about it.|- 一直对我很好的人的夜晚 Nate  - 那就忘了它

You don't have to go through with it.|你不必经受这事的

- There are other ways.  - No. Have you not heard anything I've said,Nate?|- 有别的办法的  - 不 你没听到我说什么吗 nate?

This is it. Tonight's all I have. Nate,I don't even know...|就这样 我就靠今晚了 Nate 我甚至不知道...

You kissed me again.|你又吻我了

I know.|我知道

So does that mean you don't regret last week?|这是否表示你不后悔上周的事?

I guess not.|我想是

Jenny,whatever you decide,I'm with you.|Jenny 无论你的决定是什么 我都支持你

Okay.|好

Move!|让开!

I lost her out front in the crowd of identical couples.|我在双双对对的情侣面前把她给丢了

Their cab is probably halfway to Serge's by now,|他们的出租车可能都到了去Serge家的半路上了

- if she even waits that long.  - She's not answering her phone.|- 如果她能等那么长  - 她不接电话

Well,congratulations,S.,for ruining my future again.|那么 祝贺你 Serena 又一次毁了我的未来

- Me?  - I'm sorry. Who came up with the idea|- 我?  - 对不起 是谁想的主意 让我

of me babysitting my way into Yale?|为了进耶鲁去做保姆?

You wouldn't have had another chance with the Dean|如果不是我 你不会再有机会接触

- if it hadn't been for me.  - Oh,right,you're such a celebrity.|- 院长了  - 哦 对啊 你是名人嘛

"Miss Van Der Woodsen,your pillows are being fluffed|"Van Der Woodsen小姐 您的位置是在

- in the V.I.P. section."  - Kittens,please. I found her table.|- 贵宾区"  - 宝贝们 拜托 我找到她的位置了

You're behind the plot,Bass. She already left.|你落后了 Bass 她早走了

The bartender says she's in the corner booth.|酒保说她在角落那个位置呢

E. Boardman? Elizabeth.|E. Boardman? Elizabeth

That's not Emma. That's her mother,|那不是Emma 是她妈妈

- and that's not her father.  - Oh,my god.|- 但那不是她爸  - 噢 天哪

It seems the saying's true...|看来俗话说得不错...

like mother,like daughter.|有其母必有其女

Or is it the other way around?|或者是反过来吧?

Oh,she's cool. Don't worry.|噢 她很好的 别担心

This is Stewart. He's in love with me.|这是Stewart 在和我恋爱

Uh,isn't he gonna get fired for this?|呃 他不会因为这个被炒吗?

Yeah,well,he was gonna quit anyway|不 呃 他正准备离职

to be a professional gamer.|去做个专业玩家

Oh,I have to check on the models.|哦 我得去看看那些模特

Stewart,take this.|Stewart 拿着这个

Do not do anything gross to my friend.|别给我朋友捣乱

If you'd just come to me sooner...|如果你早点跟我说

never mind we don't know where she is.|我们不知道她在哪也没关系

- We don't even know what she's doing.  - I know,dad. I'm sorry. I... I just...|- 现在我们甚至都不知道她在干嘛  - 我知道 爸 抱歉 我... 我只是...

- She's still not picking up.  - Did you try Nate?|- 她还是不接  - 你给Nate打过了吗?

- I did already. His phone's off.  - Oh,I should've known better. I should never have trusted her.|- 我打过了 他关机  - 我早知道 我应该早知道不能相信她

- What?  - Spotted at the palace... Nate Archibald and little J.|- 什么?  - 皇宫酒店众目睽睽下... Nate Archibald和小Jenny

- What is it?  - Um,"gossip girl." They're at the palace.|- 那是什么?  - 呃 "绯闻女孩" 他们在皇宫酒店

- Let me see.  - There's nothing to see. Let's just go.|- 让我看看  - 没什么好看的 我们走

Let's get out of here now.|我们马上离开

We hear lonely boy's b.f.f. still carries a torch for Nate.|似乎孤独男孩的前女友仍然爱着Nate

If she finds out about little sister,|如果她发现了小妹妹的事情

wonder who'll get burnt.|不知道谁会受伤

Oh,You?|Come on...|噢 你?|开快点啊...

you're a cab,do that weaving...|你是个司机 穿过去啊...

Dad,dad,it's ok.|dad dad 没事的

We gotta find her,|我们会找到她的

- all right?  - At least she's Nate come out for her|- 好吗?  - 至少她有Nate为她撑腰呢

He couldn't know about this,right?|他不可能知道这事 对吧?

I gonna say Nate would say something.|我想Nate会解释一下的

Don't be so sure.|别那么肯定

Nate didn't know. He would never keep|Nate不知道 他不会

- that from us.  - We don't know what|- 不让我们知道的  - 我们不知道

Nate will do,Venessa. He is more the questionable at best.|Nate会做什么 Venessa 他最起码更令人质疑

What about he date both you and|如果他同时约会你和...

certain a lady.|某个女士...

By a lady,I mean older,by date,I mean...|说女士 我是说大一点的 约会 是说...

What is he talking about?|他在说什么呢?

Nothing.|没事

What is up with you?|你怎么了?

What happen "if you like him then tell him and Nate's a good guy."|那 "如果你喜欢他就告诉他 Nate是个好男孩" 怎么回事?

Are you saying you like him?|你是说你喜欢他吗?

Are you saying he's a good guy?|你说他是个好男孩了吧?

Sound like you still like him.|听起来你还是喜欢他

Is that Jeneny?|是Jenny吗?

Oh,no,it's Jorden,T.A. from Yale who have to wait.|哦 不 是Jordan... 耶鲁大学的助教 她得等着

Come on,you gotta be kidding me|不是吧 你开玩笑呢

you left...|你过来...

Come on here...|这个给你...

Dad that's a one.|爸爸 这是一美元

Whoa. Are you sure Jenny's here?|喔 你确定Jenny在这?

- Yeah.  - What is this?|- 是的  - 这是在干什么?

A private party,sir. If you're not on the list,|私人聚会 先生 如果你们的名字没有在名单里

- I'm afraid I can't let you in.  - I'm just here to find my daughter,so...|- 我恐怕不能让你们进去  - 我只是到这来找我的女儿 所以...

Rufus? What are you doing here?|Rufus? 你怎么在这?

- I-it's fine.  - Okay.|- 没什么事  - 好的

I'm... I'm gonna go look for Nate. He's taller and easier to spot.|我去找Nate 他个子高 容易找

I'm gonna look for Jenny.|我去找Jenny

Thanks. Uh...|谢谢 呃...

But... well... is Jenny okay? I saw her earlier.|但是... 对了... Jenny没事儿吧? 刚才我还见过她

- What...what's going on?  - I was about to ask that myself.|- 究竟... 究竟发生什么事了?  - 我正要问

- Rufus.  - Bart,hello.|- Rufus  - Bart 你好

I need to find my daughter,|我要找我女儿

so if you see her,hold onto her,would you?|如果你们见到她 就拦住她 好吗?

Huh.|嗯

Congratulations.|恭喜你们

What? I didn't invite him.|怎么了? 我没有邀请他

Let's go get a drink.|我们去喝一杯吧

Thank you,god,so much. I won't let you down.|感谢你 上帝 非常感谢 我不会让你失望的

Chuck's seeing if the doorman knows Emma's guy.|Chuck正在问看门人 认不认识Emma的朋友

Why? Who cares about him?|为什么? 谁还会去关心他啊?

Blair,no.|Blair 不可以

This poor little girl's mother is having an affair.|这个可怜的小女孩的母亲有婚外情

- No wonder she's acting out.  - So? This is my golden ticket.|- 难怪她会这么放任自己了  - 那又怎样? 这是我的王牌

You are not blackmailing that woman to get into Yale.|你不能恐吓她 使你进耶鲁

Serena,open your eyes! This is a sign from God.|Serena 看开点! 这是上帝的旨意

- He wants me to do this.  - This family needs help.|- 他要我这样做  - 这个家庭需要帮助

Well,no argument there. They're even more screwed up than yours.|对 他们是需要帮助 他们比你过得混乱多了

So humbert humbert's name is serge grodanz.|那小兔崽子叫Serge Grodanz

His father plays tennis at the club.|他的父亲在俱乐部打网球

I know where his building is. Let's go.|我知道在哪儿 走吧

I'm going over there.|我准备到那边去

You know,I'm...I'm late for the gala.|慈善晚会要迟到了

My mom's texting me. Look,do whatever you want,Blair,|妈妈正在发消息给我 听着 做你任何想做的事 Blair

But please save Emma first.|但先去救Emma吧

Fine. We'll save|好吧 我们会

little red riding hood from the big bad wolf.|从大灰狼口中救出小红帽的

But after that,it's bulldog,bulldog,rah,rah,rah!|但是之后 我就要关门放狗了 汪汪汪!

I'm trusting you.|我相信你

You have any bright ideas?|你有没有好点子?

As a matter of fact,one.|事实上 有一个

- Dan.  - Hey.|- Dan  - 嘿

Whoa. What are you doing?|哇 你在做什么?

What am I doing? What are you doing?|我在做什么? 那你呢?

Or is this not you with my 15-year-old sister?|还是说这不是你跟我15岁的妹妹在一起?

Okay,whoa,whoa,whoa,just calm down.|好 哦哦哦 先保持冷静

We took you into our house,Nate.|我们把你带进我们家 Nate

Look,Dan,it's not like I planned on it,all right?|听着 Dan 我吻她不是有意的 好不好?

Okay,things just happen. I'm sorry.|事情自然而然就发生了 我很抱歉

Come on. She's a sophomore. I'm a senior.|拜托 她才读二年级 我都读四年级了

Don't act like i'm some creepy older guy.|不要把我看成在老牛吃嫩草

No,you're the guy who traded sex for money.|你不是 但你是个为赚钱而卖身的牛郎

Oh,my god. Vanessa.|哦 上帝 Vanessa告诉你了

It's amazing I don't want you with my little sister.|我不想让你跟我妹妹在一起 还真是令人惊讶吧

Okay,look,I'm sorry I didn't say anything about Jenny,okay?|是 我很抱歉我没有告诉你Jenny的事

But you have no right to judge me.|但是你无权批判我

Where is she?|她在哪?

Look,I don't even know. She went off to find Agnes.|是这样 我什么也不知道 只知道她去找Agnes了

- Do you want me to come help you find her?  - No,I don't want your help.|- 你要不要我帮你一起找?  - 不 不用了

I want you to pack up your stuff and get out of our house.|我要你去收拾好你的东西 离开我家

Emma,open up.|Emma 把门打开

Emma? I know you're in there!|Emma? 我知道你在里面!

Go away! Serge is in the bathroom,|走开! Serge正在洗手间里

and when he gets out,|等他出来

there's gonna be one less virgin around here.|这里将会少一个处女

I do have to admire her determination.|我不得不佩服她的决心

I'm not letting muffy lose hers before me.|我不能让Muffy比我先发生关系

She beats me in everything.|她已经在各方面都超过我了

Tell her to check "gossip girl."|让她上八卦女的网站

Emma? Do you have your phone? Check "gossip girl."|Emma? 你有没有带手机? 上八卦女的网站

It's important.|这很重要

Look,I already told you,nothing's gonna...what?!|听着 我已经告诉过你 没有什么可以... 什么?!

It says,"Muffy's muff gets stuffed." Does that mean...|上面说 "Muffy的炮筒上了炮弹" 这不意味着...

That little muffy took her first steps as a woman? Afraid so.|那个小Muffy已经早一步成为女人了? 恐怕是这样

She lost her virginity and her "gossip girl" cherry|她的处女夜 和第一次上"绯闻少女"

in the same night?|都是在同一天晚上?

But how did she get on "gossip girl"?|但是她是怎么登上八卦女的网站的?

It pays to have connections.|那需要有些人脉才行

Emma? Come here,my little princess.|Emma? 到这来 我的小公主

What? Who are you?|怎么了? 你是谁?

Now I feel violated. Come on.|我现在感到被性骚扰了 走吧

piece of advice... lose the tulip.|一点建议... 让你的弟弟冷静冷静

Hey,it's Aaron. Leave a message.|嗨 我是Aron 请留言

Oh,if this is Serena,that girl at the hotel today...|哦 如果是Serena 我要告诉你 今天在宾馆门口碰到的女孩

not what you think. I mean,not my girlfriend,|不是你想的那样 我是指 她不是我的女朋友

If that's what you thought,|如果你以为是的话

Because I don't have a girlfriend,and I'm rambling.|因为我没有女朋友 而且我还很语无伦次

So,uh,if this isn't Serena,leave a message. Thank you.|但如果你不是Serena 请留言 谢谢

Um,okay,that was the worst message I have ever heard...|呃 这是我听过的最糟糕的留言了...

or the best.|或是最好的

Um,I was just calling to thank you for the ring,|呃 我打电话想谢谢你给我那枚戒指

but somehow I am finding myself|还有不知为何 我发现我自己

wanting to give you another chance.|想再给你一次机会

Hello?|喂?

Hello?|喂?

Are you calling for Aaron?|你找Aaron吗?

Yeah. hi. Who's this?|是的 嗨 你是?

Tamara. Aaron's in the bathroom.|Tamara Aaron在洗手间

Do you wanna wait,or...|你是想等一下 还是...

No! Uh,no,no. Just... just tell him,um...|不! 呃 不不 只要... 只要告诉他 呃...

No,just...don't...don't tell him anything.|不 只要... 算了... 什么都不用说

I'm sorry.|对不起

Cecil,you got me again.|Cecil 你又骗了我一次

Nate,where are you going?|Nate 你到哪去?

Jenny,I'm sorry. I gotta go home.|Jenny 抱歉 我得回家了

- Your brother's here,and he knows.  - Wait. What?|- 你哥哥来了 而且他知道了...  - 等等 知道什么?

Yeah,he saw us kissing on "gossip girl."|他在八卦女的网站上看到我们接吻

- He's here with your dad. my  - no,my dad's here?|- 他跟你爸爸一起来了  - 我的 不 我爸爸也来了?

Jenny,come on. The models are ready,and we gotta go.|Jenny 快点 模特们准备好了 我们得走了

- No,no,no. My dad and my brother are here.  - Good.|- 不不不 我爸爸和哥哥来了  - 很好啊

So they can see how amazing you are with their own eyes|这样他们可以亲眼看看你多么出色

instead of reading it in the papers tomorrow.|而不是从明天的报纸上知道的

I mean,it's not like he's going to kill you twice. Okay.|我是说 他总不可能杀你两次 对吧

Wait. Please. Nate,please,don't go.|等等 Nate 别走 求你了

I really need you here. Please.|我真的很需要你留在这 求求你

Good evening. May I have your attention,please?|晚上好 各位请安静一下

Thank you.|谢谢

As head of the new york philanthropic society,|作为纽约慈善会的主席

Presenting this award is my favorite duty.|颁发这个奖项 我感到万分荣幸

Please join me in congratulating Lily and Bart Bass.|请大家和我 一起向Lily和Bart Bass道贺

- Did you find her?  - No.|- 你有没有找到她?  - 没有

Lily and Bart bass have funded the construction of clinics|Lily和Bart Bass 筹资在赤道几内亚

and hospitals in Equatorial Guinea,|斯里兰卡...

Sri Lanka...|建造了不少诊所 和医院

My apologies. there seems to be|很抱歉 这里看起来出了点

some sort of technical difficulty.|技术故障

- Oh,God.  - # J Humphrey Designs #|- 哦 上帝  - # J Humphrey 设计 #

# Well,the kids are all hopped up and ready to go #|# 孩子们都蹦蹦跳跳准备出发 #

# ready to go now #|# 准备出发 现在就是 #

# They got their surfboards #|# 他们带着冲浪板 #

# and they're going to the discotheque a go-go #|# 他们要去迪斯科舞厅 #

# But she just couldn't stay #|# 但是她不能在一起 #

# She had to break away #|# 她不得不离开 #

# Well,new york city really has it all #|# 纽约市有着所有 #

# Oh,yeah,oh,yeah #|# 哦 耶 哦 耶 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker now #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker now #|# Sheena现在是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Well,she's a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# A punk rocker #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Punk rock,a punk rocker #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Ooh,punk,punk,a punk rocker #|# 朋克 朋克 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Punk,punk,a punk rocker #|# 朋克 朋克 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is #|# Sheena是个 #

# A punk rocker #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# A punk rocker #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Now #|# 现在 #

# Sheena is a punk rocker #|# Sheena是个朋克摇滚歌手 #

# Sheena is #|# Sheena是个 #

# A punk rocker,Sheena is #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 Sheena现在是个 #

# A punk rocker now #|# 朋克摇滚歌手 #

- It looks great.  - Thank you!|- 这太出色了  - 谢谢!

Oh,my God. Vanessa!|哦 天呐 Vanessa!

Vanessa,wait!|Vanessa 等等!

Here,here,here,Jenny,Jenny. Stop. No,just...|这里这里 Jenny Jenny 不要去 不 只是...

- It's not your place,okay?  - No,I have to say something.|- 那不是你该去的地方 知道吗?  - 不 我得去跟她解释

- No,no.  - Stop. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry.|- 别这样  - 放手 我刚才不应该吻你的 抱歉

- Jenny.  - Vanessa!|- Jenny  - Vanessa!

Looks like it's bros before hos for little j.|看起来小J不是个重色轻友姑娘

Who knew that when her loyalty kicked in,|谁又知道她会为了朋友

Nate would be kicked out?|把Nate踢倒一边呢

J Humphrey designs! Backers are welcome|J Humphrey设计! 欢迎赞助

Whoa get your groping hands off of me,creep.|哇 把你的脏手从我身上拿开 真恶心

I cannot believe your sister.|我不能相信这是你妹妹做的

She's taken it to a whole other level.|她已经提升到另一个层次了

Yeah,yeah,she has.|是 是 的确如此

She's gotta be around here somewhere.|她现在肯定就在附近

I'll check the lobby.|我去大厅看看

You might be upset,but the truth is,|你可能很沮丧 但是事实是

this wasn't how you wanted to lose your virginity.|你不想就这样丧失贞洁

And which venue would you suggest,perhaps?|那你建议在什么地方比较好呢?

Chuck,I know it wasn't easy|Chuck 我知道

getting "gossip girl" to post that bogus report.|让八卦女刊登假消息 是很不容易的事情

Thank you.|谢谢

For you,anytime.|为了你 随时效劳

- I think your little virgin's making a break for it.  - Ugh!|- 我想你那位小处女逃跑了  - 呃!

Emma. Emma! Wait.|Emma Emma! 等等

Aren't you done? You won...|你有完没完? 你赢了...

You,Muffy,my mom. I'm the only loser.|你 Muffy 还有我妈妈 我是唯一的失败者

You still don't get it.|你还没有明白

Having sex for the first time shouldn't be|第一次发生性关系不应该是

Part of a competition to beat Muffy the lacross-titute.|与Muffy竞争的一部分

It should be with someone you love.|而应该是和你爱的人

was your first time with someone you love?|你第一次是和你爱的人吗?

Yes. It was.|是 是的

And honestly...|还有老实说...

There are better ways of getting your mother's attention.|还有很多办法 让你妈妈关注你的

- I told you,this is about Muffy.  - Please.|- 我说了 这是因为Muffy  - 拜托

I wrote the book on distracted,self-centered mothers.|我写过有关 苦闷的以自我为中心的母亲的书

My mom has never met a single one of my teachers.|我的妈妈甚至从没见过我的任何一个老师

She regularly forgets my birthday,|她经常忘记我的生日

and she only comments on my appearance|只有当她有气没地儿撒的时候

when she has something to criticize.|才会对我的表现加以评价

But you're perfect.|但你这么完美

True,and that's why I finally realized|是的 所以我最终意识到

it wasn't about me...|问题不出在我身上...

the same way it's not about you.|同样也不出于你

My mom always says when we come to the city,|我们每次到这里来时 我妈都跟我说

we're gonna hang out and do mother-daughter things.|我们要出去逛逛 做些母女间的事

It never happens.|却从来没实现过

So tell her that.|那你就告诉她啊

And... can you try to avoid the serges of the world?|还有... 能不能把Serges的那段跳过?

Thanks,by the way.|谢谢 顺便说一句

That guy was pretty gross.|那个家伙身上好多毛

Yeah.|没错

Uh... hello?|呃... 喂?

Hey,Jordan. uh,no,no. no,no,it's not too late.|嗨 Jordan 呃 不 不 一点儿都不晚

Uh,yeah. I-I saw that. The three professors,that's...|呃 对 我看见了 那三个教授 是...

No,I-I know what anemic means.|不 我 我知道无精打采是什么意思

Uh,all right,well,thank you. Thank you for trying.|呃 没事 谢谢 谢谢你帮忙

I appreciate it. Okay.|我非常感谢 好的

Hey.|嗨

Is everything okay?|没事吧?

Um... no. No,not really.|嗯... 没事 不 不太好

No,don't... don't worry about Jenny.|不 别... 别担心Jenny了

She'll probably get in some trouble|她可能会因今天扰乱宴会 而惹上麻烦

for disrupting the event,but honestly,|但说实话

I think everyone in there was kind of relieved.|我想大家都松了一口气了吧

No,I know. Jenny will be fine.|不 我知道 Jenny会没事的

Jenny will be great,|Jenny不会有什么问题的

because Jenny always does what she has to do to get what she wants.|因为Jenny总会为她想得到的东西而付诸实践

I don't follow.|我不太明白

Tonight my sister alienated everyone in her life.|今晚我妹妹把她生命中的所有人都赶走了

But tomorrow she's gonna be in "the new york times."|但是明天她却会登上"纽约时代"

I just can't help but wonder|我不得不问自己

if she's the one with all the guts in the family.|是否她是全家唯一一个有勇气的人

Hey,where is this coming from?|喂 你怎么会这样想?

Nowhere,nowhere. I'm sorry.|没有 没什么 抱歉

The Humphreys already spoiled your mom's night.|Humphreys家已经破坏了你妈妈的美好夜晚

I don't wanna spoil yours,too.|我不想再破坏你的了

No,I don't care about this night. I care about you.|别 我一点也不关心今晚的事 我关心的是你

Tell me what's wrong.|告诉我怎么了

Uh... I'm not gonna get into Yale|嗯... 我进不了耶鲁了

or probably any other school with a decent writing program.|或者任何一所有出色文学专业的大学

No,Dan,that is not true.|别 Dan 这不是真的

No. I gotta go find my dad.|不了 我得去找我爸了

Thank you.|谢谢你

Good night.|晚安

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Do you realize what time it is?|你知道现在几点了吗?

And look at that dress.|瞧你穿的什么衣服

You expect me to believe you went to the movies in that?|你真以为我会信你是去看电影了吗?

Mom,please don't. This isn't her fault.|妈妈 别这样 这不是她的错

Bed now. Bed!|快去睡觉 睡觉!

Mrs. Boardman,before you say anything you'll regret--|Boardman夫人 在你说出让自己后悔的话之前...

what was your plan... take my daughter clubbing|你的计划是什么? 先带我女儿去酒吧

and hope she'd plead your case to the Dean?|希望她能帮你求院长么?

I have some bad news for you,Miss Waldorf.|我有个坏消息要告诉你 Waldorf小姐

From what I've seen,you're not Yale material.|从目前的情形来看 你不是块上耶鲁的料

Oh,you haven't seen anything yet.|有些东西你还没看到过呢

Tell me,did you have a nice time|告诉我 今晚和你的Bryn Mawr朋友们

with your bryn mawr friends?|相处得愉快吗?

What is that supposed to mean?|什么意思?

Here. let me lend you my phone.|在这儿 借你看看我的手机

You'll be needing it to make a call to new haven.|你需要这个来给纽哈分打个电话

Mom,this isn't Blair's fault.|妈妈 这不是Blair的错

I told you to go to bed.|我告诉过你让你去睡觉

Blair was only trying to help me.|Blair只想帮我

You're lecturing me?|你在教训我?

No wonder I don't want to spend time with you.|怪不得我一点也不想跟你待在一起

Bed! Right now!|睡觉! 快去!

You were saying?|你要说什么?

Just...|只是...

Your daughter is a great girl.|你女儿是个好姑娘

You should pay more attention to her.|你应该多关心她

Soon it'll be too late.|现在还来得及

Excuse me,madam?|抱歉 夫人?

Um,did you see a girl come out?|嗯 你有没有看见一个女孩跑出去?

She had a blue shirt and dark,curly hair?|穿蓝色衬衫 黑色卷发?

Jenny. Dad? Dad,let go of me.|- Jenny  - 爸爸? 爸爸 就让我走吧

Let go of me,dad. I'm trying to find Vanessa.|让我走吧 爸爸 我要找Vanessa

I hope you're proud of yourself.|我希望你能为你自己自豪

You know what? I am.|你知道吗? 我很自豪

Because honestly,I achieved everything that I wanted.|因为说实话 我已经做到了我想要做的

Jenny,you can't just go through life|Jenny 你不能不顾你别人的感受

not caring about who you hurt.|而肆意地过你的生活

Dad,I already have 32 missed calls on my phone,okay?|爸爸 我现在已经有32个未接来电了 好吗?

And those people aren't calling to tell me how mad they are|而且那些人不是要来告我破坏了他们的聚会

that I ruined their party. They're calling to tell me|他们是排队想要告诉我

that they like my designs,and they want to meet me.|他们喜欢我的设计 他们要见我

Well,those people are not your father,|那些人不是你的爸爸

and speaking for him,|也不是在跟他讲话

I have never been more disappointed.|我从来没有像现在这样失望

Hi.|嗨

Hi there. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.|嗨 我希望没打扰到你们

- Jenny,I think you owe Lily an apology.  - No,really.|- Jenny 我觉得你得向Lily道歉  - 不 没事

No,no,no. He's right. Lily,I'm... I'm really sorry.|不 不 不 他没错 Lily 我 我真的很抱歉

Well,honestly,it wasn't the evening I expected,|说实话 我没想到今晚会是这样

but it was amazing.|不过这真的很不可思议

The whole thing was inspired.|所有的东西都很有创意

Um...|嗯...

Okay,I'm just gonna wait over here for a moment.|好吧 我去那边等会儿

If you think you're getting away with this tonight,|如果你认为你今晚能逃脱惩罚

you are dead wrong.|那就大错特错了

It's too late. It's done.|太晚了 所有的事都结束了

Yeah,you're right.|对 没错

Officer,if you're looking for the person responsible for tonight|长官 如果你在寻找今晚的肇事者

- This is her.  - Dad!|- 那就是她了  - 爸爸!

Rufus.|Rufus

You can't be serious.|你不是认真的吧

You're giving me no choice.|你让我别无选择

It's her number all over the polaroids.|照片上都是她的电话号码

Miss,I'm gonna have to take you to the station.|小姐 请跟我们去趟警察局

We'll call your parents from there.|我们会打电话通知你父母的

He is my parent... the one getting me arrested!|他就是我爸爸... 害我被抓的人!

Officer,my name is Lily Bass,and I was the one|长官 我是Lily Bass 我就是今晚的获奖嘉宾

being honored this evening,and my husband|而且这间酒店

also owns this hotel,and we won't be pressing any charges.|也是我丈夫的 我们不需要控告任何人

Makes my job easier.|这倒让我的工作轻松不少

Lily,this is none of your business.|Lily 这不关你的事

I am saving you from making a terrible mistake.|我是不想让你铸成大错

You know what?|知道么?

You guys figure it out.|你们自己解决

I'm going home.|我回家了

Poor Jenny... all that glamour almost led to the slammer.|可怜的Jenny... 所有的诱惑都会通向监狱

But what will the morning bring?|但是明天又会如何呢?

Figured you'd be back at the family manor.|我想你也会回来的

Is this the new minimalism?|这是全新的简约风格么?

What the hell is going on?|这到底怎么了?

What do you think? I told you we were in trouble.|你觉得呢? 我告诉过你 我们有麻烦了

You didn't tell me it was this bad.|你没说是这么严重啊

Then again,if it drove you to brooklyn,|如果是这让你搬去布鲁克林

I guess I should have known.|我想我能理解了

Brooklyn's over. I'm going to stay with my mom.|布鲁克林结束了 我要回去找我妈妈了

Don't be so dramatic. You're coming with me.|别大惊小怪的 过来跟我住

No. I'm not.|不 我不要

B,it's time to get up.|B 该起床了

There are other schools besides Yale... like Princeton.|除了耶鲁还有别的好大学呀... 比如普林斯顿

Princeton is a trade school.|普林斯顿是商业学校

There's only Yale.|我眼里只有耶鲁

Well,I'm proud of you for not succumbing|我真的为你

to your baser instincts.|不再向本能屈服 而感到自豪

Hey,even though you might not get into Yale,|喂 即使你没进耶鲁

at least this way you won't go to hell.|至少你也不用下地狱啊

Blair waldorf's phone.|Blair waldorf家

Yes-yes,Dean Berube. She... she's right here.|对 对 Berube院长 她 她在

What? No! Yes.|- 什么? 不!  - 是

Dean Berube. What a surprise.|Berube院长 真是个惊喜啊

Miss Van Der Woodsen? You have a visitor.|Van Der Woodsen小姐? 你有访客

Yes.|好的

Uh-huh.|啊哈

Hey.|嘿

So,uh,I was thinking you,me,assorted breakfast pastries.|我在想 你和我 一起去吃早餐点心

How many pastries exactly?|那有多少糕点呢?

Is it just you and me,or is the entire harem coming along?|这里是只有你和我呢 还是你整个后宫也跟着来了?

Yeah,I want to explain yesterday.|我想解释下昨天的事

Look,Aaron,the rings were sweet,|听着 Aaron 戒指的确另我感到很甜蜜

but I thought about it,|但是我认真考虑了一下

and I don't really want to date someone who has a posse.|我并不愿意和一个花心大萝卜约会

A posse?|花心?

Well,in our last two encounters,|我们那两次邂逅

you've been with two different girls.|你都和不同的女孩子在一起

Well,one... one was a friend.|一个 一个是我朋友

So you've said.|你说过了

And the other one was...|另一个是...

You know what?|知道吗?

No,I-I could explain who Tamara is|不 我 我可以解释Tamara是谁

and why she was at my apartment last night.|还有为什么昨晚她在我公寓

The fact is,either you feel something here or you don't.|但事实上 你要么对我有感觉 要么没有

If you want an excuse not to give this a shot,that's fine.|如果你想找个借口 但别是这个 没关系

But ever since you walked into the gallery last week,|但自从你上周走进画廊的那一刻起

I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.|我就不可遏止地一直想你

I even dug up my old camp stuff.|我甚至还翻出以前露营时的东西

So did I.|我也是

Is it too weird to think|有时候会很奇怪地去想

that maybe fate brought us back together again?|是不是命运让我们重逢?

Yes...|是啊...

But romantic,too.|但也很浪漫

Hey,you know what? Forget breakfast.|喂 知道吗? 忘记早餐的事吧

I've waited nine years. I think that merits dinner.|我已经等了整整九年了 我认为值得庆祝

You didn't eat that ring,did you?|你没把那个戒指吃了吧?

No,not yet.|不 还没

Good. It's nine years old.|很好 它都九岁了

Wait. You kept yours?|等等 你还保存着呢?

I'll see you tonight.|今晚见

Ah!|啊!

Oh,my god. Emma told the Dean that I'm the one person|哦 天呐 Emma告诉院长 我是世界上 唯一一个

living or dead that she'd most like to have dinner with.|她愿意共进晚餐的人

Oh,B! And he said that yale|哦 B! 他还说了耶鲁

could really use a girl like Blair Waldorf.|就需要像Blair Waldorf这样的女孩

Oh,B,I'm so happy for you.|哦 B 我真为你高兴

Hey,I was just about to wake you.|喂 我还想去叫醒你呢

Mm.|嗯

Your,uh,sister stomped out of here|你妹妹 今早

at about 6:00 this morning,so it's just the 2 of us.|6点风卷残云似的走了了 所以现在就只剩咱俩了

Did you sleep in that last night?|你昨晚睡得好么?

I didn't sleep,actually. I was up all night|实际上 我压根没睡 我整晚都忙着赶

finishing this story for Noah Shapiro.|给Noah Shapiro的小说

The guy from "the paris review"? Which story?|那个"巴黎评论"的专栏作家? 什么故事啊?

The one about Chuck Bass.|关于Chuck Bass那个

You said you couldn't write that story.|你说过你不能再写那个小说了

No,I could always write it. I chose not to.|不 我可以写 我只是选择了不写

Dan,just because Jenny...|Dan 因为Jenny...

Dad,look,the morning after my little sister stages|爸爸 听着 在我妹妹登上了时装秀的次日清晨

a fashion show that all of New York city|所有的纽约人都在讨论这件事

will be talking about is not the time|所以现在 真的不适合

for the "slow and steady" speech.|说什么"凡事慢慢来"

All right,I'm sorry. I-I tried it your way.|好吧 很抱歉 我 我试过了你的方法

I wish I could get the two of you to understand|我希望我能让你俩明白

that success,people praising you,it goes away.|成功和赞誉 都是会消失的

And when that day comes,|那一天到来的时候

if you don't like who you are,you're done.|如果你不喜欢你自己了 那么你就玩完了

Well,I guess that's a chance I'm willing to take.|我想这个机会我不能轻易放过

Dan,please. I have to worry about you now?|Dan 别这样 现在还要我操心你吗?

It's gonna be all I can do to try and reach Jenny.|我现在只能一门心思地和Jenny缓和关系

It's a little late for that,dad.|恐怕现在有点晚了 爸爸

I-I think you need to look in her room.|我 我觉得你该去看看她的房间

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

# Ooh,ooh,ooh,#|# 哦 哦 哦 #

# you cannot go against nature #|# 你不能违背天性 #

# because when you do #|# 因为当你 #

# go against nature #|# 违背天性时 #

# it's part of nature,too. #|# 这也就属于一部分天性 #

# Our little lives get complicated,#|# 我们的小生活变得有些复杂 #

# it's a simple thing,#|# 其实它本来是件简单的事 #

# simple as a flower,#|# 和花朵一样简单 #

# and that's a complicated thing #|# 但却是件复杂的事 #

# no new tale to tell #|# 没有新绯闻了 #

# no new tale to tell #|# 没有新绯闻了 #

# my world is your world #|# 我的世界就是你的世界 #

S. and B. are headed for Yale.|S和B正朝着耶鲁前进

Nate's headed out of town,and Dan's headed for trouble.|Nate正离开这里 而Dan正卷入麻烦

As for little sister Jenny,|至于我们的小Jenny

she's nowhere to be seen.|却下落不明

Please call my name|请叫我的名字

x.o.x.o.,gossip girl.|x.o.x.o. 绯闻少女

分享 举报